Loading...
Home 2018-04-13T21:21:31+00:00

EVERY MOMENT COUNTS

Welcome to The Education Foundation! We are on a mission, but we need your help! As you’ve seen from our mission statement above, our purpose and cause is to advance education. We do that in two ways: tutoring services and awarding scholarships. However, we look for generous donors and sponsors to financially help us along the way! While we gladly accept and deeply appreciate any help, a monthly contribution of just $60 will help us tutor a student in a subject he/she needs help in. These students are typically unable to afford traditional tutoring, so we work together with sponsors to get them the help they need from out database of highly qualified tutors.

Do you remember when you needed help in school? Help students along their academic journey by clicking “GET INVOLVED” below because every moment counts!

GET INVOLVED
0+
Scholarships Awarded
0+
Students Impacted
0+
Support Received

OUR SERVICES

“If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”-Billionaire Warren Buffet

PARTNER WITH US

There are many ways to get involved!

VOLUNTEER

Make a difference in students’ lives! Spend some time!

DO IT!

DONATE

Support us so we can continue our mission to advance education!

GIVE TODAY!

 SWITCH

Financially help us without spending a dime! Ask us how!

LEARN MORE!

FUNDRAISE

Spread the word and become a fundraiser for us!

SIGN UP!

CORPORATE

Believe in what we do? Join us and make an impact together!

MORE DETAILS!

Stream Energy powers us!

The Education Foundation is proud to announce a partnership has formed! Stream Energy is an energy supplier that services Duquesne Light, West Penn Power, and Penn Power customers (as well as customers in several other deregulated states). While your billing and service remains with your current company, you will be supporting The Education Foundation and helping it continue its mission! With each customer that switches their supply to Stream Energy’s lower rate, Stream Energy will contribute to The Education Foundation at no costs to you, the customer. For more information or if you’re interested in helping, click the button below!

SWITCH WITH THESE EASY STEPS!

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUPPORTERS!